Take advantage of our 25 years of living and working in international contexts. Our experience can help.
Making Online and Blended Learning AccessibleWe do this by:
- WorkshopThe Learning Journey, (pdf), March 9 2011, as part of the Learning Intelligence series .
- Guiding narratives: Finding the stories that move us. The ideas of fractals can help.
- Coaching: Discovering the content and timing to help others learn. Resonance and Dissonance are very important concepts!
- Usability and Inclusion: Eliminating barriers of physical disabilities and geographic isolation.
- Online learning: capitalizing on every advantage of media, time flexibility and technology to develop, host and administer online and blended courses.
- Inservice training: The 1 Minute Learner Compendium captures our passion for effective learner-centred capacity building. Follow on
Making International Development EffectiveWe do this by:
- Independent Assessment of International Development Projects.
- International Project Design and Management
- International Nutrition and Agriculture
- Capacity Building though face-to-face and online training and coaching.
Our clients include:
- Canada Food Grains Bank
- Canadian Medical Association
- Compassion International
- Construction Specifications Canada
- Fellowship for African Relief (FAR)
- International Development& Research Centre(IDRC)
- McMaster University
- William Carey International University
- World Vision International